lots of t-shirts and some music and other art. check it out

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

turtles and boats

since I'm in Florida and went on a boat today AND saw about 20 turtles...I thought I'd post these tees. They are both from snorgtees.com which is the kind of site that sells stupid joke t-shirts. But I like these two shirts. The turtle one cause well, I like turtles! and the boat one cause it's a nice, clean, simple graphic with the text integrated well into it. also, I like being on boats. The turtle design is printed on an American Apparel shirt while the boat design is on "100% super soft cotton" which probably means a Gildan shirt or something similar. They are both available on snorgtees.com for $18.95 each.




1 comment:

  1. i like the turtles one so true about me!!!:)

    ReplyDelete