lots of t-shirts and some music and other art. check it out

Monday, August 31, 2009

"Umibozu" - Design by Humans - Aug 31



"Umibozu" is the 5th place winner for the Design by Humans $10,000 contest. I was disappointed to see this design take 5th place as I really wanted to see "Once in a Blue Moon" (picture below) win because I think the design is better and I would love to wear it on a shirt. Hopefully DBH will print it anyway.



What's even more disappointing is how the print of "Umibozu" came out. Some of the design was cut off and all of the colors look very washed out. Pictures below compare the actual print to the submitted design.

Hopefully the rest of the DBH 10k winners prints will look better. I'm really looking forward to the 1st and 2nd place shirts.



Mock up version of "Umibozu" submitted for $10,000 contest


Actual printed version of "Umibozu"

1 comment: