lots of t-shirts and some music and other art. check it out

Sunday, November 8, 2009

"Once in a Blue Moon" - Design by Humans - Shirt of the Week



I can't say enough good things about this design and the artist. Check out my original post HERE. I just got this shirt in the mail on Friday and it's definitely one of my new favorites. It looks just as good in person as it does on the models, if not better. The colors are perfect and the printing came out great.

The artist, zerobriant, is also a super nice dude. He ran a contest to win this shirt for anyone who posted about it on their blog. I would have posted it regardless, but I won! I had already bought the shirt cause I love it so much, so he offered to buy me any other shirt I wanted from Design By Humans. What a nice guy! I can't wait to see more work from him and I'm sure I'll be wearing another one of his awesome designs very soon.

Anyway, the main point of this post was that "Once in a Blue Moon" is shirt of the week at Design By Humans and very much deserved. Go pick one up now before they sell out! And use this discount code to save 10% off your entire order: 57SPRG

"Once in a Blue Moon" is available for $25 at Design By Humans

1 comment:

  1. Nice post!! thank you so much man, and your blog just rock my world!!! more power to you matt! :D

    ReplyDelete